Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Benin City have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00448 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,148 Dinar (479,573 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)