Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00452 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,148 Dinar (475,411 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)