Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14201 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,023 Dinar (7,206 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)