Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 790 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 715 Dinar (Rp 7,097,197) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)