Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 450 Dinar (Rp 4,258,631) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)