Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016.
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)