Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,421 Dinar (€1,597) in Belluno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (20 minutes ago)