Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01392 LYD / RSD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,251 Dinar (161,666 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (43 minutes ago)