Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,796 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01328 LYD / RSD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,801 Dinar (210,915 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (39 minutes ago)