Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,736 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06433 LYDX / RSD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,431 Dinar (180,281 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)