Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,980 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09436 LYDX / RSD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,368 Dinar (175,456 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (34 minutes ago)