Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,796 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05101 LYDX / RSD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,394 Dinar (255,154 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)