Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06258 LYDX / RSD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,540 Dinar (186,983 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (43 minutes ago)