Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,954 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01362 LYD / RSD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,051 Dinar (150,562 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)