Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02167 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 27% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,915 Dinar (₨134,515) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)