Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.795 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,880 Dinar (£2,718) in Belfast.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (42 minutes ago)