Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45574 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,478 Dinar (R$ 7,632) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (38 minutes ago)