Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 500 Dinar (Rp 4,717,831) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)