Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 625 Dinar (Rp 5,877,162) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)