Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 625 Dinar (Rp 5,827,005) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (38 minutes ago)