Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01268 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,167 Dinar (486,246 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (28 minutes ago)