Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01162 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,206 Dinar (533,993 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)