Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00095 LYD / LBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,082 Dinar (3,254,321 L£) in Beirut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)