Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20403 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 10,380 Dinar (元50,875) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)