Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20950 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 9,525 Dinar (元45,463) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)