Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38954 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,872 Dinar (9,940 ₪) in Beersheba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)