Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38679 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,786 Dinar (9,789 ₪) in Beersheba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)