Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38767 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,080 Dinar (10,524 ₪) in Beersheba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)