Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44074 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,294 Dinar (R$ 7,473) in Bauru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (44 minutes ago)