Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00035 LYD / KHR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,248 Dinar (9,195,925 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)