Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01252 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 940 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 830 Dinar (66,296 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)