Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 438 Dinar (33,630 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)