Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00117 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,403 Dinar (2,060,623 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)