Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.400 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,877 Dinar (CHF 7,767) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (41 minutes ago)