Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.400 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,126 Dinar (CHF 7,233) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)