Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.433 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,484 Dinar (CHF 11,504) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)