Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13436 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,932 Dinar (Bs 21,822) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)