Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14121 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,484 Dinar (Bs 31,755) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (35 minutes ago)