Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02354 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,456 Dinar (руб 61,836) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (25 minutes ago)