Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.731 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,661 Dinar (€2,282) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)