Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.270 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,794 Dinar (€2,360) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)