Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13417 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,217 Dinar (Bs 68,701) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)