Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14149 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 20,604 Dinar (Bs 145,620) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)