Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13697 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,505 Dinar (Bs 69,397) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (35 minutes ago)