Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14218 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 19,696 Dinar (Bs 138,532) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)