Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,319 Dinar (Bs 59,126,822) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)