Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,669 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,294 Dinar (€1,514) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)