Cost of living comparison between Banjarmasin, Indonesia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (Rp 34,864,140) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)