Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02968 LYD / DOP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,107 Dinar (RD$ 205,744) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (39 minutes ago)