Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02749 LYD / DOP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,368 Dinar (RD$ 195,241) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)