Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00231 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,471 Dinar (1,501,327 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)