Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00247 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,256 Dinar (914,527 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (42 minutes ago)