Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.014 LYD / BND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,987 Dinar (B$3,932) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (14 minutes ago)