Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 LYD / BND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,670 Dinar (B$3,631) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (44 minutes ago)