Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.019 LYD / BND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,649 Dinar (B$4,562) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)