Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 LYD / BND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,349 Dinar (B$3,345) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)