Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42794 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,628 Dinar (R$ 6,140) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)