Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.027 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,931 Dinar (AU$5,776) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)