Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,471 Dinar (AU$6,099) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)