Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.782 LYD / AZN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,025 Dinar (3,867 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)