Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33579 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,157 Dinar (3,446 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)