Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33350 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 650 Dinar (1,949 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)