Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01331 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,929 Dinar (₨220,046) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (40 minutes ago)