Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02704 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,098 Dinar (Php40,624) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)