Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,238 Dinar (1,861,128 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)