Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00112 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,535 Dinar (3,148,285 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)