Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.540 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,254 Dinar (€1,464) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)