Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.580 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,941 Dinar (€1,861) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)