Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.618 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,680 Dinar (€1,656) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (5 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (40 minutes ago)