Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,244 Dinar (€1,481) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (44 minutes ago)