Cost of living comparison between Bacolod City, Philippines and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02858 LYD / PHP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,861 Dinar (Php100,102) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)