Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02692 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,252 Dinar (Php46,510) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)