Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34688 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,191 Dinar (3,433 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)