Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34750 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,090 Dinar (3,135 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (42 minutes ago)