Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33790 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 687 Dinar (2,034 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)