Cost of living comparison between Babylon, New York, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 18,144 Dinar ($12,974) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)