Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.324 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,211 Dinar ($7,713) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (38 minutes ago)