Cost of living comparison between Ayutthaya, Thailand and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04011 LYD / THB
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,587 Dinar (89,426 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)