Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,074 Dinar (€1,322) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)