Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02168 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 780 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 693 Dinar (₨31,958) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (20 minutes ago)