Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.968 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,476 Dinar (NZ$17,023) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)