Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,548 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.024 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,925 Dinar (NZ$16,535) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (41 minutes ago)