Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,895 prices entered by 388 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,704 Dinar (NZ$9,325) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)