Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.011 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,467 Dinar (NZ$16,285) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)