Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,071 prices entered by 406 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,485 Dinar ($3,305) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)