Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,797 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,889 Dinar (€1,906) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)