Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.367 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,475 Dinar ($3,273) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)