Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.760 LYDX / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,900 Dinar (﷼ 16,320) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (32 minutes ago)