Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37199 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (﷼ 10,081) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)