Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37261 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,200 Dinar (﷼ 16,639) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)